The Alaska Training Cooperative (AKTC) Learning Management System (LMS) User Guide
General description of the AKTC LMS website
The black bar at the top of the screen contains links to general information that you may find useful as you navigate through the site.
- Home - Provides quick access back to the Home page
- Contact - Contact information for inquiries regarding the AKTC LMS
- About Us - Information about the organizations behind the AKTC LMS
- FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions about the AKTC LMS
- HELP - This page!
- Resources - Links to professional organizations and other sources of information for direct support professionals and supervisors
- Log in - If you are already a member of the AKTC LMS or TTC LMS sites enter your user name and password and click log in for registering or managing your account.
- If you have forgotten your password use the drop down to request a password reset e-mail.
- Join Now - If you are not yet a member, click here to join the website. There is no charge for joining
- Additional navigation icons when logged in as a member:
- Submit a training - for posting training events that are being conducted by your organization or program
- Account - Drop down menu to your individual Profile, E-Portfolio, Manage training Submissions, Manage Training Rosters, and Log off
The browse training icons contain links to the four main sections of the website, allowing you to quickly search for trainings by Target Audience, CE Credit, Interest Areas, and Delivery Type. When you click on one of those four areas you will find sub-categories in the left column allowing you to refine your search.
- Target Audience - Find trainings that will fit your specific job or field.
- CE Credit - Locate trainings that have approved or are pending approval for specific Continuing Education credits
- Interest Areas - Find trainings that fit the people you serve, organized by Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority beneficiary groups.
- Delivery Type - Locate trainings based on how they are accesed, such as through audio conference, webinar, in-person face-to-face, or other delivery method.
- Search for Trainings - Enter a key word or words and click the magnifying glass icon to perform a search, or use the drop down to access an advanced search page, allowing you to search the catalog of trainings based on specific criteria.
If you have questions, wish to leave feedback, or need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (907) 264-6244.
Accessing Online / Web Delivered Trainings
If you are registered for an Online / Web Delivered training, you can access the online curriuclum at the AKTC Moodle site by following this link: http://moodle.aktclms.org
Once you have registered and payment has been processed you will receive, within 3 business days, a follow-up email with a link to the web-based training. Your registration is good for three months from the date you register. If you do not complete the training within the three-month period, your access to the training will end. Please contact email@example.com or 907-264-6244 if you have any questions.