The Alaska Core Competencies are a set of essential skills for DSPs (direct support providers or direct support professionals) who deliver services to persons with mental health and substance use conditions, intellectual and physical disabilities, and older adults who need long-term services and support.
This training will cover Alaska Core Competency #1: Working with Others
• Working With Others - Listens Effectively
• Working With Others - Communicates Effectively
• Working With Others - Builds Positive Relationships
• Working With Others - Collaborates
• Working With Others - Maintains Appropriate Boundaries
There is a participant minimum paid registration requirement for this class. If the minimum is not met the class will be cancelled and participants will be notified. Registration closes on February 13, 2019.