The Alaska Core Competencies are a set of essential skills for DSPs (direct support providers or direct support professionals) who deliver services to persons with mental health and substance use conditions, intellectual and physical disabilities, and older adults who need long-term services and support.
This training will cover Alaska Core Competency #7, #8
Competency #7: Individualizing Care
• Individualizing Care - Assesses the Influence of Key Individual, Family and Community Characteristics
• Individualizing Care - Tailors Services to Unique Individual, Family and Community Characteristics
• Individualizing Care - Modifies Plans and Services Based on Individual and Family Experience
Competency #8: Documenting
• Documenting - Completes Required Documentation
• Documenting - Balances Privacy with Documentation Requirements
There is a participant minimum paid registration requirement for this class. If the minimum is not met the class will be cancelled and participants will be notified. Registration closes on August 23, 2019.