The Center for Human Development (CHD) is looking for new Friendships & Dating Program (FDP) facilitators. The FDP teaches young adults (ages 15 and older) and adults with I/DD how to make and keep healthy relationships and prevent violence in their relationships.
Interested facilitators who participate in the FDP training will:
- Identify at least two facilitators per agency to participate in training
- Attend by distance technology a 2-day, 8 hour training to learn how to deliver the program content
- Be expected to recruit participants for the program
- Be expected to deliver the FDP within one year of being trained
- Assist with data collection requirements.
Interested facilitators who attend training will receive:
- FDP Manual and Training guide
- Session materials such as handouts and visual learning aids to implement the program
- Access to the FDP website with support materials such as videos, PowerPoint presentations, and on-going technical assistance during implementation.