Event Dates and Timeframe
C.E. Credit for Consult with Training Provider for CE specifcs: 0.25
Approved for 0.25 CME/CNE/AAPA Credit
In the final module of a 6-part video series, Marc E. Agronin, MD and Richard S. Isaacson, MD discuss caregiver connections, shared decision making, and patient resources for early Alzheimer's disease.
Part Six of a six part video series.
Additional titles in the series can be found on Psych Congress Network®
- Early Alzheimer’s Disease Overview: Burden of Disease, Quality-of-Life Impacts, and Pathophysiology
- Diagnosis of Early Alzheimer’s Disease Vs Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Current Treatment Limitations and Clinical Needs in Early Alzheimer’s Disease
- Emerging Treatments for Early Alzheimer’s Disease: Mechanisms of Action
- Emerging Treatments for Early Alzheimer’s Disease: Efficacy and Safety Data