The Caritas College Critical Thinking Course CTSC-001 addresses these needs in a practical and meaningful way.
Upon the completion of the 24 hour-online theory, the health professional will be able to demonstrate enhanced skills in critical thinking/critical enquiry, clinical judgements, appropriate communications, and aptitudes to promote client safety, advocacy, prevention, interventions within scope of their practice and forward referrals adequately to support the following learning outcomes.
• Identify problems
• Analyze elements/facts of a specific situation/problem
• Communicate important elements/issues
• Gather relevant situational information
• Interpret information effectively relative to the problem
• Establish relevant criteria & standards for acceptable solutions
• Develop alternatives to address criteria
• Clarify assumptions
• Predict implications & consequences
• Construct well-reasoned solutions/conclusions
• Support conclusions with facts
• Communicate decisions
• Use critical thinking methods to make decisions
• Collaborate with others in the critical thinking arena
There are 12 units of study that include clinical applications and key goals throughout the critical thinking process.
This course of study is suitable for:
Nurses in Independent Practice
Allied Health Professionals
Pre-registration is available prior to start date of Oct. 4th. If you mention your organization and Tabitha Tatum (Caritas's Dir. of Business Development) you'll save $100 CAD on your registration from $500 CAD, down to $400 CAD. If your organization partners with Caritas, the cost per student goes down to $300 CAD/student.
All prices are in $CAD as of now, and will be converted to $USD at time of purchase. At time of this posting the conversion rate for $400 CAD would = $USD $316.31